Thursday, November 22, 2012

A very Thankful Thanksgiving

I want to wish all of you a wonderful day.
To those in the US a very Happy and Restful Thanksgiving Day.
To those not in the US a very Happy and Thankful day as well

not my turkey, just an image off the web
I am thankful for so much the list would be very long.  High on the list would be all my Tatting Friends and all the wonderful tatting projects they post.   Thank you so much for all you add to my tatting enjoyment.
May you all have a wonderful day doing whatever makes your heart sing.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
    That turkey does look good. I would have claimed it jk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like pomegranates but with turkey? I make a stuffing/dressing so good my sons in law request it. In fact, I usually make a roaster full of just that. with a 20+lb turkey. along with scalloped corn and cranberries. and of course several varieties of pie. Now my children have taken over so I get the have fun with the grandkids and don't have to cook.

      Delete

I appreciate comments, Thank you for leaving one.