Saturday, February 5, 2011

saturday morning project

farmguy is going on a trip.
for that he needs some luggage and other stuff.
I am going to make the small shoulder bag that you can carry into the plane with you and I was going to make the shotgun shell bag but he found one of those in town that he liked,  it is better then I would have been able to make without a pattern.

So, what to do with the pieces I had already cut out for the shell bag?

I took the first row of stitches out and re-attached some of the pieces and re cut, found a recycle zipper and made him a toiletries bag.  it is 3.5"x4.5"x5.5"




I found the basic directions for this bag here

so, what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I love this bag - and I've used the same pattern. I made mine a bit larger, and have it stuffed with Lizbeth. Yours is perfect for a guy's toiletries bag - I think I should find some camo fabric and do that for my DH too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bluebird, the only reason it was this size, is because the material had already been cut for the shell bag. if I had started from scratch, i would have made it 6" long

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments, Thank you for leaving one.