Friday, February 4, 2011

a bit of tatting

Here is day 9 of Jane's TIAS.  I did this tonight.

I also did some more work on the reticule.   There are only 11 more Hen & Chick repeats on the last row at the top of the beading rows.  So, I may get the tatting done this weekend.  Then I need to make the lining. 
I do have a small hmmmm, what to do with the ends of the draw strings. 

I made them with my Lucet, but the ends need to be finished.  Do I just add a small tassel to each end?  Do I do a tatted motif?  and if so what?  hhhhmmmm..  I am not posting any more pictures of the reticule until it is finished. 

One more thing I have on my tatting agenda this weekend is the SuperBowl Snowflake that Georgia Seitz offers each year.  I will be watching the superbowl with company, so don't know if I will get the snowflake done or not.  Click here for the pattern by Wally Sosa.  Wally does excellent work.  this is a very pretty snowflake.  I will have to  choose my  colors carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments, Thank you for leaving one.