Wednesday, January 11, 2012

TIAS Day 1

Here is my Day 1 for the TIAS that Jane Eborall is hosting. you can find it here

the thread is Flora size 20 but there is no color information as the ball is about 3/4th gone. The small bead is a 10/0 rocaille bead and the larger is one I found in the stash that has been accumulating over the years from all the daughter's crafting.

i am using 2 of my favorite shuttles, a faux Ivory Silent Tatter from Roseground, and one of the Pop-A-Bobbin shuttles from I'm in the garage. 

The picture isn't the best, but I used my cell phone instead of my camera.

I'm doing some test tatting for a gal so can't show that, and I know I haven't posted what I made for Christmas presents yet, as I am still finishing 2 of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments, Thank you for leaving one.