Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sigh

I was going to show you the doily that I am working on even though it is only half done, but I discovered that I had joined to the wrong picot 4 rings and 4 chains back so am in the process of retro-tatting and decided not to post it in that condition.

so, you will just have to wait a little longer.

I might not have taken the time to un-do all those stitches since there is a bit of a time constraint to get this done for a fund raiser, but I am unsure if I will have enough thread. I think I will, but... and it is a HDT so not so easy to pick up more if needed.

Time will tell.

5 comments:

  1. I'll sigh along with you! I don't mind cutting regular thread, but the HDT is too precious to waste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine having to go back and fix something while tatting-- tatting is always so teeny tiny and I have the clumbsiest fingers; it's truly amazing to see the beautiful things you can make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't it ALWAYS happen like that! Can't wait to see it! I like the new look, by the way! : ) Fox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will look forward to see it but do take your time, please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Diane,
    you are sooo right. I have a hard time cutting any thread, but will do it easier if it is something I have a lot of that is easily obtained.

    Hi Misanthrope, Thank you for the compliments, but I know you, you do not have clumsy fingers, they just have been trained for other things.

    HI Fox, I like the new look too, still need to tweek the title I think but will let it settle for a time to get the right look.

    Hi Susanne, I took my time to retro-tat, if I dont' I end up with knots I can't undo. Now I am back on track. check out my post later this evening for a look at what I am doing.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments, Thank you for leaving one.