Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Bunch of Rosaries and 25 motif challenge


I have been off my blog for the past 10 days.

during that time I have tatted 5 rosaries. Ombre purple, lavender, pink, green, multi.

I started last weekend at the Marian Eucharistic Congress. I was able to tat almost 2 per day. until the last day, when I decided to make a multi colored one. That one is pictured here.

I used the shoelace trick between the split rings and changed colors on the Our Father rings. Other wise it is my basic Rosary pattern.

This rosary took me all week to sandwich in between other things.
I was tatting the rosaries during the talks, and many people came up to me to ask what I was doing. I gave several small quick demonstrations during breaks. All the rosaries except this one were given away on the spot. This one has a designated recipient as well.
I am adding the 5 rosaries to my 25 motif challenge as 1 item, since I don't have pictures to show of all of them.
I am hoping that this week will be more productive for tatting as I need to get the Christmas Presents done.

too much life and not enough time, so off to bed for me.
Happy Tatting
Ladytats

2 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful! I have been making knotted rosaries, but I like this better. Is there a pattern I can get somewhere?
    Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, kjbeanne
    Thanks for your comment, I have been trying to figure out how to email you the pattern for the rosary, I hope you have set this to send you my reply.
    contact me at ladytatslace#yahoo.com (change the # to @) and I will send you the pattern.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments, Thank you for leaving one.