Thursday, September 25, 2008

TIAS 4 step 6, short post

I haven't been able to do much tatting the last couple of days.

Bowling monday night and a Deanery Pastoral Council meeting on Tuesday night, Wednesday and tonight I had to get my meeting minutes and attendance records typed up and sent off to the Dean's office.


I have managed to get Step 6 done for the TIAS 4. I will check Sherry's blog, but I suspect that step 8 is posted, so I will still be 2 steps behind.


I did stay late at work today and printed out some pictures of tatting that I have done lately but given away so that I will have more examples of my work to show when I demonstrate tatting at Uff Dah dayz next month.


Happy Tatting

Ladytats

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanne,
    Last weekend worked so nicely with that little break...I think I'll do it again this weekend and that will give you time to "catch up".

    You are doing fantastic!
    Cheers,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be getting caught up tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sherry for the break, I actually was able to get caught up as I started step 7 during the debate tonight and finished step 8before posting.
    Hi TattingChic, we are neck and neck. Glad you are keeping up too.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments, Thank you for leaving one.