Friday, July 25, 2008

short note



I has been a busy couple of days at work.

I haven't posted my work website yet, so thought that I would do so tonight.
http://www.dakotasteelart.com/ I am the office manager but there are 7 employees, so we all help out with more then one aspect of what we do. The website is for retail but the main focus of our business is wholesale to other retailers. Here are just 2 of the over 300 designs we have for Windspinners, and other metal art. The Dancing DNA mobiles are really nice, take a look and let me know what you think.

I did some tatting during lunch time today on the second dragon. I hope to get it done this weekend, along with a lot of housework and some mending on one of Father's vestments and crochet the tassel cap for one of his cinctures that needed mending.

time for bed.
Happy Tatting
Ladytats

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments, Thank you for leaving one.