Sunday, July 20, 2008

new shuttles


originally posted 07/12/08 on my former blog

Hello All,
I had a good time over the 4th, hope you did too. I spent the day with my 7 children, 5 inlaws, 6 grandkids, and a bunch of friends.
this past Monday to Friday I attended a family reunion with my parents and siblings. it was an enjoyable time all around.
during the reunion I was able to teach 2 new tatters.
the picture above is of the 2 new shuttles that I bought from Roseground in the UK. I now have 6 of these, each in a different wood or synthetic. I love these shuttles, they fit my hand and are so smooth. I have only had 1 problem with one shuttle, the hook came loose. I sent it back to roseground, and they repaired it for free. All it cost me was the postage. I highly recommend these shuttles. http://www.roseground.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments, Thank you for leaving one.