Friday, February 17, 2012

Tatting Goddess, you will be missed



Gina Brummett
click to go to her blog













 


The tatting community lost a wonderful member monday night.
Gina Brummett was know as the Tatting Goddess and truely was a goddess of tatting.
She was a remarkable tatter, able to tat the antique patterns and translate them into modern notation and techniques.
she was always willing to help anyone who needed it.

Always ready with  an encouraging comment.

I never had the pleasure of meeting her in person, but from reading her posts, I had always hoped that one day I would have the chance.

I will miss you Gina. and I am sure that many of the snowflakes that fall each winter to come will have been tatted by you.

Rest in peace dear tatter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments, Thank you for leaving one.