Saturday, August 11, 2012

I'm Late, I'm Late, For A Very Important Date

Sorry folks,  I had planned to draw the winner of the ball of thread last evening, but I ended up out of town yesterday and didn't get back until after 9 pm.  I was too tired and just didn't get it done.

Sorry


Here is a look at the Random Number Generator
The 6th commenter was Esoraleak  please contact me,  there was no email address available in your comment or your blog profile. 

If I do not hear from her in the next day or 2 I will try again. 
 After discovering that I had no way to contact her, I check several more of the commenters, several of them also have no email address in their profile, nor in their comment. 

Please dear blog friends, if you enter a contest, please be sure there is a way to get a hold of you. 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Esoraleak! Hopefully she will see your post & contact you : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Esoraleak! Feel my vibes urging you to check this site, so you can contact LadyTats for your prize. Don't want you to miss out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was very kind of you, Ladytats! I did not intend to enter the contest, which is why I did not leave contact info; just wanted to share my well wishes for your grandson. You may choose a different winner for the thread. If you wish, you may e-mail me at esoraleak5060@gmail.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Esorleak,
      I will choose someone else.

      Delete

I appreciate comments, Thank you for leaving one.