Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's Finished

I have finished Dani's Choose Your Own Pattern TIAS.


I used option C for my pattern and the letter was appropriate as you can see option C became a cute little Chick
This is the first pattern in a long time that I have had to do much "retro" tatting. I hate hiding ends, so to avoid that I spend the time to open rings and undo the stitches. I did that twice last night and twice again tonight. I spent over half an hour unpicking stitches.
I was to the point that I almost cut the thread "shudder".
Dani, I hope that this is the way it is supposed to look.
I am going to add this to my 25 motif challenge, I have only a few weeks left to finish it. I have tatted much more then 25 items in the past year, but I counted the Christmas Ornaments as only 1 because I used the same pattern many times.
TatsKool has finished her version. She chose option A, what do you think hers turned out to be?
Tomorrow, back to tatting on my doily, I should be able to post that this weekend.
but first to bed, then work, then home for tatting.

4 comments:

  1. This is an adorable little chick, and the color choice is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Marty showed options A and C. I'm very curious to see what option B was...a bunny? What? Now I gotta know! LOL! Maybe I'll hop on over to the TIAS site and see, LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Diane and TattingChic,
    It worked out very well I like the looks of it, so I might have to put the pattern together in one set so I can use it again.
    the other thing is, since i have every day's patterns saved, I could do option B just to see what it is.... hmm will have to see what else is in my unfinished pile first.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments, Thank you for leaving one.