Friday, April 3, 2009

Antique How to book

I will post my tatting tomorrow for Dani's TIAS step 3

Tonight I am just letting you know that starting this weekend, I will be posting scans of the Antique How To booklet that I told you about in a previous post.

I have heard from Shay of the Little Grey Bungalow blog ( at least I seem to remember that I did, but I can't find the email anywhere). If I get this wrong, Shay, please let me know.
Anyway......
if you can't find any date information, or any contact information, and the material appears to have been printed before 1980, then it is in the Public Domain and you can post it.

She also gave me the information that the Spool Cotton Company was a division of the Coat's & Clark Thread company.

so here is page 2, the inside front cover of the booklet posted below.

I believe if you hold down the Ctrl key when you click on the picture it will open in a new window.

There are a total of 32 pages counting the front and back covers which are the same.
I will slowly post all the pages in order, so have patience and eventually you will get to see all of the booklet.

1 comment:

I appreciate comments, Thank you for leaving one.