Yeah, I have finished my Tischband Challange sponsored by Umi & Tsuru.
It isn't all that hard, I just didn't have enough time in chunks to get it done. The flowers are easy, but the leaves took me about an hour each and I had to follow the pattern very carefully to be sure my stitch counts were correct and that I was in the right place.
The Blute 1(Flowers) are done in Marilee's Rhubarb Pie size 40. Blatt 2 (Leaves) are Jess's Camo-licious in size 40
The scan looks like it sits flat, and maybe it will after wetting and blocking, but it still is a bit wonky.
I only tatted 5 rounds in the flowers as opposed to the 6 listed in the pattern, but the pictures that accompany the pattern only show 5. I also watched the video made by Frivole, but still feel that my construction is squished a bit. If I do this again, ( not likely) I would join into 2 of the flower picots that are closer together. By joining into the middle picot in each set, they flowers are trying to push the leaves. If I had joined to 2 picots in the same set, or at least 2 picots closer together, it would have positioned the flowers further into the corners, and would have allowed the leaves to sit in a more natural position.
If I use this as a "mug rug" I will need to back it for support.
have a good night all. and happy tatting tomorrow