And here it is.
I finished the tatting tonight. I made the cords on my Lucet, and they are threaded in the beading. just for looks I stuffed the inside with dark purple velvet. It hadn't originally been what I was thinking of using for the lining, but might end up being the perfect thing.
Other then the lining, the only thing not finished is the ends of the cords. I don't yet know how to finish them off. possibly tassels?.... or if you have any ideas that would be great if you leave me a comment. So without further ado.....
added later The bag is 7.75" wide and 9" tall. I used size 10 Lizbeth in white, in the front I also included pink and green Krenick blending filaments for color. The back, side joining and beading rows are all plain white. I used about 1 and 3/4 balls of thread, including the lucet cords for the drawstring. I think I will put tassels on the ends of the drawstrings.
most of this weekend will be spent at the sewing machine finishing the shoulder bag for farmguy to take on the plane. and at the computer, I have about 9 typed pages to accomplish this weekend. If the Omnipage 15 software works like it should, about 7 of those will be scanned as text in to a text doc. but if not, then I will be typing my fingers off.
weather is supposed to be above freezing all weekend. that will be soooo nice.
Have a great weekend all of you.