Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Antique Booklet and etsy shopping

Sorry for the delay, today I have posted pages 8, 9, and 10

the next 2 posts will have more of the crochet pages, after that we will move to the knitting, hairpin lace, tatting and finish with the embroidery.

if any of you need a clearer scan or have any questions, let me know.

I haven't gotten much tatting done the last couple of days, so I don't have anything to show.

I got a call late this afternoon and I will be baby-sitting a couple of grandkids this weekend. so not much tatting then either.

I went shopping on www.etsy.com a week or so ago, and bought this very pretty Poke Proof Shuttle Pouch from Jane Eborall. There is even a little bobbin pouch to go with it. Very nice, Thanks Jane


the monthly fire department meeting was tonight. some of the guys cleaned and straightened out the equipment truck and my turnout gear disappeared. turned out they didn't realize that someone needed the small stuff. took a while to get it all collected again and this time I wrote my name in my coat and pants. It looks like I will finally get boots to fit. boots come in guy sizes and a man's size 7 is too big. I am not a trained fireman, I am a first responder attached to the local fire department, so I can't actually fight fire, I am there for first aid and will also handle logistics. I am also responsible for filing the monthly reports with the state fire department. we are a very small department, and very lucky that we haven't had any fires. I joined the department back in september, we have gone on 2 mutual aids since then, but no fires of our own. yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments, Thank you for leaving one.